News

1. Comments are cramming up the pages. So I have added a comment summary to each post.

Welcome

There are two sets of people called the atheists. One is a set of people who have taken the stand of being an atheist, with an agenda. They have an agenda and they propagate atheism to accomplish that agenda. Atheism is their occupation.

Then there is the other set of people who have lost belief in their religion and were promptly deluded by the teachings of the other set of people about  whom I mentioned above. These are deluded. They have been deceived. They have just bought into the teachings of those others.

It is the second set of people I want to address to. If possible, I would like to show them the truth and save them from the eternal damnation, that they are walking straight into. The former set of people are not sleeping. But the latter set of deceived ones are sleeping. I have in this blog some pills to wake them up.

All the pages in the website are pills. They are deliberately made as small ones so that they are easy to swallow. These pills are free and any one can distribute them to their atheist or skeptic friends.

I also welcome anyone who has an atheist pill with them. If you provide me the pill we could put it up for sharing.

Wishing you a healthy spirit. 


Comments
*** *** ***

3 comments:

  1. The Reverend Toni Rigatoni (CotFSM)17 September 2012 at 13:19

    What's this then - still no comments? Do you actually read them or do they go straight into your trash bin? Come on, why don't you talk to me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By your rejection of a third type of atheist/agnostic you are saying that people like me have not come to a logical conclusion on our own, but have been lead astray, and I strongly object to that. I became an non-believer decades before I read any atheistic article.

    It's my contention that all current believers of any religion fall into 2 classes: those who have been so thoroughly conditioned that they actually believe, and those who merely mouth the words because they lack the courage to speak their true feelings.

    TheFewTheProudTheMarinara, Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For this we will have to see how you came to a logical conclusion by yourself. Would you care to explain that?

      Delete